New Excel Forum

This forum has been moved to TeachExcel.com

Ask all future questions in the New Excel Forum.

ExcelKey

Send Reminder Mail through Outlook

Macros, VBA, Excel Automation, etc.

Send Reminder Mail through Outlook

Postby babulipanda » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi,
I have a sheet I which A to G columns have Branch Name, Amount, Due Date, Reminder 1, Reminder 2 , Reminder 3 & Mail I.D. I want a reminder mail automatic send through outlook as per reminder. In C column have Due Date. In D to F column have the Reminder 1 , Reminder 2 & Reminder 3 respectively. If the Due date is 01.01.2012 then the reminder 1 date should be 1 month before i.e 01.12.2011, Reminder 2 date should be 15 days before date i.e. 15.12.2011 & Reminder 2 date should be 1 week before i.e. 26.12.2011. I want to send a mail automatic on the due date to the mail i.d mentioned in G column. The subject matter should be Reminder1, Reminder 2 & Reminder 3 like this. In that mail the subject matter will be “Your (Branch Name which mentioned A column) Branch due date is (mentioned date in C column) “. After send the reminder mail1 the reminder 1 date will be Bold by which I can find out that the reminder 1 mail was send.

babulipanda
Rookie

Re: Send Reminder Mail through Outlook

Postby Don » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi there!

Look at the macros for emailing through outlook here:

http://www.teachexcel.com/free-excel-macros/#email

Once you get the general email function working, which is pretty easy to do, it shouldn't be too difficult to have the email sent automatically. Post a sample of the file once you input the email macro and we can go from there :).

Don

Excel Version: 2010

Return to Macros and VBA Questions