New Excel Forum

This forum has been moved to TeachExcel.com

Ask all future questions in the New Excel Forum.

ExcelKey

VBE Editor

Macros, VBA, Excel Automation, etc.

VBE Editor

Postby davidjp » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:08 pm

I want to continue using some simple formulas in excel. I opened the visual basic editor and found any text and graphics in the main window to be shrunken horizontally to the extent that the text lines are only one character wide. There are some graphics that I can't make out which are squished to the left in a similar manner. I converted to Excel 365 when I did a restore and couldn't find the original activation code.
I think my post is out of place, but this is my first time to the site and Im lost. This was the only post that came up with "VB Editor display" in the search box.
Thank you in advance for any clarification. The few macros I had were very useful and I can't tell even if they are there for sure. (They weren't in a template I made, that's what got me here.)
Oh, the project outline in the left side bar displays normally.
tx*2

PS Where's the site map and newbie forum or orientation?? Thanks*3

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davidjp
Rookie

Excel Version: Office for Mac 365 2016

Re: VBE Editor

Postby pecoflyer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:37 am

Hi and welcome

Please,do not post a question in the thread of another member -- start your own thread.
I have done this for you.

If you feel an existing thread is particularly relevant to your need, provide a link to the other thread in your new thread.

Old threads are often only monitored by the original participants. New threads not only open you up to all possible participants again, they typically get faster response, too.

If you have any questions pertaining to forum usage have a look at the FAQ, and if you don't find your answer PM the mod ar admin.

Cheers

A relevant topic title helps get faster and more answers
pecoflyer

Excel Version: 2003/2007/2010

Return to Macros and VBA Questions