New Excel Forum

This forum has been moved to TeachExcel.com

Ask all future questions in the New Excel Forum.

ExcelKey

Automat. save sheet w/ file name to specific location&print out - Willing to Pay for it

Macros, VBA, Excel Automation, etc.

Automat. save sheet w/ file name to specific location&print out - Willing to Pay for it

Postby MindManagement » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:18 am

I am VERY new to Macro's, except when it comes to record a macro which is easy.
I create my invoices with an excel sheet template. The workbook only contains 1 sheet which is the invoice.
The print range is already set so when I print or save it (as a PDF) in only prints or saves this range.

I would like to :
1- Save the workbook with his name as a PDF to a specific location (in my case G:\Facturen\PDF)
2- Print the invoice - so my accounting has a copy for their files

Next to this I have a draft mail which I use to e-mail my invoices; one in English and one in Dutch.
These mails are under "Inbox\STD. Message\e-invoice"; One with the subject "Electronic Invoice", the other one with the subject "Electronische factuur".
Is it possible to open one of them and automatically attach the PDF I just created ?
That would mean I need 2 almost identical macro's. One for sending an invoice to an English speaking customer; the other to a Dutch speaking customer.

Putting these 3 steps in a macro (save as PDF - Print - Attach to a specific mail) would save me tons of times.
I am even willing to pay for someone creating me those 2 macro's, if desired.

MindManagement
Rookie

Excel Version: 2016

Return to Macros and VBA Questions