New Excel Forum

This forum has been moved to TeachExcel.com

Ask all future questions in the New Excel Forum.

ExcelKey

How to cater individual invoices to mark paid or not paid based on total allocation customer wise

Formulas, Functions, Formatting, Charts, Data Analysis, etc.

Re: How to cater individual invoices to mark paid or not paid based on total allocation customer wise

Postby danymason » Mon May 09, 2016 6:07 am

Hello Sir,

Thanks a million for helping me out on this thread. However, I have one more question today in connection to the same spreadsheet.

In column "H", cumulative Totals keep on updating itself automatically using Sumif function from another sheet. Thus the Paid and Unpaid Status keeps on changing periodically. Example: Customer total amount recieved increases by the invoice amount thus in return marking it as "PAID" Therefore, my question to you is, if my cell changes to Paid, can there be a function to print the static DATE in column M whenever the cells in column G goes "PAID".. Automatically and i'd know later next days which one was Paid on what dates?..Thanks very much!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by danymason on Mon May 09, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
danymason
Rookie

Excel Version: Excel 2007

Re: How to cater individual invoices to mark paid or not paid based on total allocation customer wise

Postby danymason » Mon May 09, 2016 6:28 am

Hi,

I have uploaded a reference sample sheet of how the expected result date to appear or even the date would be enough to show( Recovered within payment policy of net 30 (a month), net 60( 2 Months) or like wise in 3 or 4 months is what I am aiming to get from this sheet. Hope this helps, Again Thank you for looking into it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danymason
Rookie

Excel Version: Excel 2007

Previous

Return to General Excel Questions